- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Gitarijada is the longest-lived festival of unestablished rock bands of authentic musical expression, which brings together a number of demo bands. The goal of Gitarijadas is the incentive and affirmation of music creativity of young rock bands who dream to be on the same pedestal with the participants of the part of the festival which brings the established bands. In addition to the demo bands, the concert programme will feature well-known rock bands such as Van Gogh, Orthodox Celts, Riblja Čorba, Eyesburn, and others.
Visitors will again enjoy the rock sounds with Zaječarsko Beer. In cooperation with ReCan Foundation, Zaječar Brewery has prepared an interesting campaign to raise awareness about the importance of preserving the environment. “Trying to raise consumer awareness about the importance of recycling and environmental protection and the environment, we enabled that every visitor of the Gitarijada received a surprise gift if they recycle the cans of Zaječar beer in the designated areas.” says Jasmina Trijić, Brand Manager of Heineken Serbia.