- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
- Celebrating World Theatre Day (Video) posted on March 27, 2014
Security of information, one of the key factors of the whole economy of every society, is constantly on cyberterrorism target. Cyberterrorism don’t accept neither geographic neither state borders.
„Adequate and prompt implementation of contemporary solutions in order to ensure information security alongside legal regulations, cyberterrorism can be stopped.“ This is a message from sixth TeleGroup Infosec conference regarding information security held today in Teslić.
In focus of this year’s conference, which attended more than 130 participants, was IT security in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro, comparing to new European regulations in this area.