- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
- Celebrating World Theatre Day (Video) posted on March 27, 2014
An agreement was reached on a coordination mechanism and a letter of intent to the International Monetary Fund was signed at a meeting between Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik, Prime Minister Zeljka Cvijanovic and the Chairman of the BiH Presidency, Bakir Izetbegovic, SRNA has learned.
The agreement was reached after a long meeting which was called by the Head of the EU Delegation to BiH, Lars-Gunnar Wigemark, and which was also attended by the Chairman of the BiH Council of Ministers, Denis Zvizdic.
The meeting was held at the Barka restaurant in Butmir, at the entrance to the EUFOR base.