- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Last night in TV show Aspect on RTRS, in light of incoming Economic Forum Jahorina 2016 Vitomir Popovic dean on Faculty of law Banjaluka, Sasa Grabovac President of Association of Economists RS, Borko Djuric President of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Republic of Srpska and Miodrag Zec professor on Faculty of Economy Belgrade shared their thoughts on current economic topics.
The fall and rise of oil prices and many other raw materials, disorders on currency market, larger gap between poor and rich population, the end of some industries and born of new one as well are some of the problems which were highlighted on debate.
This topics will be in focus on Economic Forum Jahorina 2016. where is expected 250 participants, representatives of business and economists from the region, representatives of institutions of BiH, Republika Srpska, Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia, Greece, China, Italy, Germany, Russia, Switzerland and many other ambassadors and guests.
This Forum will be held on Jahorina, 21-22 April under sponsorship of the President of Republika Srpska Milorad Dodik.