- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Today at the Banjaluka Stock Exchange (BLSE) Republika Srpska has sold T-bills with the value of 24.8 million BAM.
The auction has been concluded with a single price of 99.2576 and interest rate of 1.5%.
The Ministry of Finance has decided to sell more than planned because of the favorable conditions regarding to the interest rate.
|Date of auction||04.04.2016|
|Planned amount of the issue||15,000,000|
|Accepted amount of the issue||24,814,400.00|
|Date of payment||05.04.2016|
|Total amount of submitted bids||32,562,726.90|
|Total amount of accepted bids||24,814,400.00|
|Symbol of treasury bill||RS16-T05|
|Highest offered price at interest rate||price 99.5295 / interest rate 0.9480%|
|Lowest offered price at interest rate||price 99.0126 / interest rate 2.0000%|
|Single price at interest rate||price 99.2576 / interest rate 1.5000%|
|Date of maturity