- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik and Leader of the Democratic Front of Montenegro, Andrija Mandic, discussed the need to improve cultural cooperation between Republika Srpska and Montenegro, with special emphasis on greater engagement in the maintenance of Serb identity, tradition and language in Montenegro and other Serb states.
Dodik pointed out the need for promotion and closer cooperation in the fields of education, science and culture between the two countries, announced the Office of Srpska president.
A delegation of political and cultural representatives of Serbs from Montenegro, which, in addition to Mandic, was consisted of Leader of the Democratic People’s Party, Milan Knezevic, Advisor to the leader of the New Serb Democracy, Simonida Kordic, Drago Perovic from Matica Srpska, Momcilo Vuksanovic from the Serb National Council and Budimir Aleksic from Institute of Serbian Culture, discussed with Dodik the other current topics in Srpska, Montenegro and the region.
The meeting was also attended by a member of the Academy of Sciences and Arts of Republika Srpska, Snjezana Savic.