- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Republika Srpska Prime Minister Zeljka Cvijanovic sent a telegram to the Prime Minister of Turkey Ahmet Davutoglu expressing her condolences due to the terrorist attack in Ankara.
“The news about the car bomb explosion in downtown Ankara has been met with great sorrow hearing that dozens of people lost their lives during the explosion and many more were seriously injured.
This terrorist act is yet another grave warning that terrorism represents a constant threat and points to the inevitability of decisive actions in the fight against this global evil.
On behalf of the Government of the Republic of Srpska, on behalf of the citizens of Republika Srpska and my own behalf, I am expressing my deepest condolences to you and to the families of the victims”, the Prime Ministers stated in the telegram.