- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Representatives of Party Of Democratic Progress and Austrian People’s Party made an agreement for cooperation in the fields of political education and policy management.
Branislav Borenovic, president of Party of Democratic Progress and Igor Crnadak met yesterday with the vice president of Austrian Freedom Party Sebastian Kurtz, who is also Austrian Foreign Affairs Minister. They said that there is a planned visit of the member of APP to Banjaluka.
”Sebastian Kurtz expressed fully support to EU integrations of Republika Srpska and Bosnia and Herzegovina, and to reform processes with the goals of anti-corruption and counter criminal measures, which are necessary for building prosperous society” said in PDP.
They stressed that this is also the sign of the positive reputation which their party posses in the circles of European National Parties, the largest group in EU Parliament. Themes that were discussed on meeting were related to political and economic situation in Republika Srpska and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
President of PDP, Branislav Borenovic on his Faceebook page wrote his expressions about the meeting. He has qualified it as a very positive, and mentioned the migrant crisis and the potential challenges of the new routes which obviously were topics of the meeting as well.
The Srpska Times