- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik has sent today most sincere congratulations to the leader of the United Russia Party, Dmitry Medvedev, on a big win in the parliamentary elections in Russia.
“The trust of the Russian citizens is the best recognition for your work, and the work of your party. It is also confirmation of a successful policy, not only for the stability and prosperity of your own country, but the policy that makes Russia an indispensable factor of peace and stability around the world” Dodik said.
“For us in Republika Srpska, who traditionally cherish close ties with Russia and the Russian people, a strong and prosperous Russia is of particular importance for peace, stabilization of the situation and a better future,” the Srpska president said in his congratulatory message to Medvedev.
Russia’s parliamentary elections brought a landslide win for the United Russia Party, winning a record number of mandates and a constitutional majority.
The United Russia Party carried over more than 54 percent of the vote and will receive 343 mandates out of 450 seats in parliament.