- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Dr. Zoran Đinđić Foundation, in cooperation with the Committee of German Economy for Eastern Europe and the German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development, awarded the scholarship of the German economy “Dr Zoran Đinđić” the thirteenth year in a row.
Thanks to competition, 12 young people from the country will spend several months working practices in some of the most successful German companies. The scholarships were given by H E Axel Ditmann, the German Ambassador to Serbia.
“They will work in companies such as Siemens and Bosch, and in other large companies. After that, it will return to Serbia with acquired knowledge. This is an incentive for the German companies to come to Serbia. They’ll know that there are trained people who speak the German language and are familiar with conditions in Germany. This is something that Serbia and Germany can profit.” said Dittmann.