- Zmijanje embroidery- world’s cultural heritage posted on March 21, 2016
- Capljina Municipality distributing land owned by Prebilovci residents posted on January 25, 2016
- Srpska receives a committee to combat hate speech on the Internet posted on February 14, 2014
- Pediatric Cardiologist Stevan Bajić: I came back because I belong here posted on October 8, 2013
- Baptismal Slava feasts cost over 300 EUR! posted on November 15, 2013
– Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik and the Ambassador of Romania to BiH, Dana Constantinescu, expressed the expectations that the economic, tourism and cultural cooperation between Republika Srpska and Romania will be improved.
A press release from the Republika Srpska President public relations office says that Dodik informed the Ambassador of Romania about the current political situation in Republika Srpska and BiH.
Dodik today received a visit from the newly-appointed Ambassador of Romania to BiH, Dana Constantinescu, and wished her success in performing her duties.