INCREASED NUMBER OF TREATIES WITH SAUDI ARABIA IS A CAUSE FOR CONCERN
April 20, 2017
“If we said we’d form union with RS – what would you say?”
April 19, 2017
Russia refutes “media spin” about selling S-300 to Croatia
April 17, 2017
MESSAGES OF PEACE AND LOVE DESPITE PROBLEMS
April 16, 2017
Serbian president-elect receives message from Trump
April 13, 2017
- Celebrating World Theatre Day (Video) posted on March 27, 2014
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Highest salaries in Ugljevik and Gacko posted on April 4, 2014
- MIHAJLOVIC: NEW BRIDGE WILL CONNECT DRINA BANKS SOON posted on April 11, 2017
- Trends – Insurance Market in the Republika Srpska: Steady Growth and Necessity to Adapt posted on October 9, 2013
May 06, 2016
Renovated Ferhat Pasha’s mosque, ruined in 1993 will be opened on Saturday May 7, in the presence of dignitaries from both Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region, and Turkey.
It was founded by Ferhat Pasha Sokolovic 1579. Ferhadija was totally destroyed on May 7 1993, during the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
This mosque represented one of the most successful Bosnian architecture creations in XVI century. In 1950 it was included in the cultural heritage of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and then the list of World Heritage Sites by the UNESCO.
Day when Ferhadija was demolished was declared as The Day of mosques in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Al Jazeera/The Srpska Times