Minister Klokić Visited Baden Württemberg State Farmers Association and Chamber of Commerce
May 22, 2017
Vitinka – winner of good medal for it’s unique quality!
May 20, 2017
Representatives of Ministry of Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation and Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water
May 16, 2017
Legend passed away: Mirko Miočić is no longer with us.
May 15, 2017
Entrepreneur from Serbia received prestigious award at “Davos For Women“
May 11, 2017
- Top 5 Eco Attractions in Bosnia and Herzegovina posted on March 13, 2014
- Vitinka – winner of good medal for it’s unique quality! posted on May 20, 2017
- Minister Klokić Visited Baden Württemberg State Farmers Association and Chamber of Commerce posted on May 22, 2017
- World Energy Efficiency Day posted on March 5, 2014
- Livne: Center – Link between Srpska and Israel posted on September 4, 2015
May 06, 2016
Renovated Ferhat Pasha’s mosque, ruined in 1993 will be opened on Saturday May 7, in the presence of dignitaries from both Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region, and Turkey.
It was founded by Ferhat Pasha Sokolovic 1579. Ferhadija was totally destroyed on May 7 1993, during the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
This mosque represented one of the most successful Bosnian architecture creations in XVI century. In 1950 it was included in the cultural heritage of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and then the list of World Heritage Sites by the UNESCO.
Day when Ferhadija was demolished was declared as The Day of mosques in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Al Jazeera/The Srpska Times