EBRD pioneers private pension management in Bosnia and Herzegovina
June 23, 2017
60 tons of strawberry for Germany
June 20, 2017
Implementation of Reform Agenda jeopardized
June 17, 2017
Prime Minister Cvijanovic received the Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia
June 16, 2017
Roaming in Europe is now free, but make sure you double check the rules
June 16, 2017
- Zmijanje embroidery- world’s cultural heritage posted on March 21, 2016
- Capljina Municipality distributing land owned by Prebilovci residents posted on January 25, 2016
- Srpska receives a committee to combat hate speech on the Internet posted on February 14, 2014
- Pediatric Cardiologist Stevan Bajić: I came back because I belong here posted on October 8, 2013
- Baptismal Slava feasts cost over 300 EUR! posted on November 15, 2013
May 06, 2016
Renovated Ferhat Pasha’s mosque, ruined in 1993 will be opened on Saturday May 7, in the presence of dignitaries from both Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region, and Turkey.
It was founded by Ferhat Pasha Sokolovic 1579. Ferhadija was totally destroyed on May 7 1993, during the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
This mosque represented one of the most successful Bosnian architecture creations in XVI century. In 1950 it was included in the cultural heritage of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and then the list of World Heritage Sites by the UNESCO.
Day when Ferhadija was demolished was declared as The Day of mosques in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Al Jazeera/The Srpska Times