- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik and Archbishop of Nova Justiniana and All Cyprus, His Grace Chrysostomos II, emphasized yesterday in Nicosia that the peoples of Srpska and Cyprus are fraternal by religion and history.The Office of the president of Republika Srpska has announced that a significant position of the church, as an important institution in both Cyprus and Republika Srpska, was highlighted at the meeting.
Dodik and Archbishop Chrysostomos II also exchanged views on global issues such as the increasingly strong and aggressive influence of Turkey in our region.
Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik started yesterday a two-day visit to Cyprus, during which he met with President of Cyprus Nicos Anastasiades, and a group of Cypriot businessmen from pharmaceutical, industrial and mining fields.
Earlier today, Dodik laid a wreath at the monument to the first president of Cyprus.
The president of Republika Srpska is ending his visit to Cyprus in the afternoon, and returning to Banjaluka.