- Zmijanje embroidery- world’s cultural heritage posted on March 21, 2016
- Capljina Municipality distributing land owned by Prebilovci residents posted on January 25, 2016
- Srpska receives a committee to combat hate speech on the Internet posted on February 14, 2014
- Pediatric Cardiologist Stevan Bajić: I came back because I belong here posted on October 8, 2013
- FAMILIES OF KILLED JNA SOLDIERS NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO DOBROVOLJACKA STREET IS DEVASTATING FACT posted on May 2, 2017
The Court of Appeals in Colmar, France, on Thursday once again postponed its decision on Serbia’s extradition warrant for Ramush Haradinaj for April 27.
Haradinaj, an ethnic Albanian politician in Kosovo and a former leader of the KLA (“Kosovo Liberation Army”) is wanted in Serbia on charges of war crimes committed in Kosovo and Metohija in 1998 and 1999.
Haradinaj was arrested in France in early January based on a Serbian warrant, and spent a week in prison before he was released and ordered to hand over his passport and remain in France pending the outcome of the extradition case.