- Celebrating World Theatre Day (Video) posted on March 27, 2014
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Highest salaries in Ugljevik and Gacko posted on April 4, 2014
- MIHAJLOVIC: NEW BRIDGE WILL CONNECT DRINA BANKS SOON posted on April 11, 2017
- Trends – Insurance Market in the Republika Srpska: Steady Growth and Necessity to Adapt posted on October 9, 2013
The Court of Appeals in Colmar, France, on Thursday once again postponed its decision on Serbia’s extradition warrant for Ramush Haradinaj for April 27.
Haradinaj, an ethnic Albanian politician in Kosovo and a former leader of the KLA (“Kosovo Liberation Army”) is wanted in Serbia on charges of war crimes committed in Kosovo and Metohija in 1998 and 1999.
Haradinaj was arrested in France in early January based on a Serbian warrant, and spent a week in prison before he was released and ordered to hand over his passport and remain in France pending the outcome of the extradition case.