- Top 5 Eco Attractions in Bosnia and Herzegovina posted on March 13, 2014
- Vitinka – winner of good medal for it’s unique quality! posted on May 20, 2017
- Minister Klokić Visited Baden Württemberg State Farmers Association and Chamber of Commerce posted on May 22, 2017
- World Energy Efficiency Day posted on March 5, 2014
- Livne: Center – Link between Srpska and Israel posted on September 4, 2015
The Court of Appeals in Colmar, France, on Thursday once again postponed its decision on Serbia’s extradition warrant for Ramush Haradinaj for April 27.
Haradinaj, an ethnic Albanian politician in Kosovo and a former leader of the KLA (“Kosovo Liberation Army”) is wanted in Serbia on charges of war crimes committed in Kosovo and Metohija in 1998 and 1999.
Haradinaj was arrested in France in early January based on a Serbian warrant, and spent a week in prison before he was released and ordered to hand over his passport and remain in France pending the outcome of the extradition case.