- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
“Hemofarm is one of the largest German investments in Serbia and a good example of successful cooperation between the company and the city administration. Hemofarm in Serbia employs 2,600 workers and contributes to economic growth in Vršac and Šabac. “- said the German Ambassador H E Axel Dittmann.
The Ambassador, accompanied by the Mayor of Šabac Nebojša Zelenović and management of Hemofarm visited the factory which annually produces over 55 million packs of medicines for 38 countries. The visit of the Ambassador symbolically marks the decade of operations of Hemofarm within STADA Group.
“The volume of production has increased in recent years and we are expanding portfolio with new products. By the end of the year we will complete the annual investment plan worth 4.5 million euros. According to relevant institutions within the World Bank, Hemofarm’s energy efficiency ranks among 20% of the best factories in the world.” said Dragan Tošić, the CEO of Hemofarm Šabac.
Mayor of Šabac Nebojša Zelenović said that the city was very proud of the fact that there was a successful company from Germany on its territory and that these experiences are valuable. “Today we presented the German ambassador the plan of Savapark plan and the plan for construction of the biomass heating plant,” mayor said.