- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
- Celebrating World Theatre Day (Video) posted on March 27, 2014
BANJALUKA – In order to make the Srpska tourism product competitive, today the Government formed a commission for mapping tourist destinations and products, whose development is one of the most important links in the value chain of a tourist destination, reads the 2015 report on the implementation of the Tourism Development Strategy 2011-2020.
Prime Minister Zeljka Cvijanovic also added that the final proposal of the coordination mechanism on EU-related matters allows for the cooperation between different levels of government in accordance with their constitutional competences with respect to fulfilling their EU-related obligations and the Srpska Government suggests that it be adopted by the Srpska parliament, .