- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
- Celebrating World Theatre Day (Video) posted on March 27, 2014
The Ministry of Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation organized today, on 17 June 2016, a workshop entitled “Translating Regulations into English”.
The workshop was intended for translators at the institutions of the Republic of Srpska and officers working on harmonizing republic regulations with the Acquis Communautaire of the European Union.
The lectures were held by lecturers licensed for training in translating regulations, Jelena Gavranovic and Todor Skakic, in cooperation with the officers of the European Integration Sector of the Ministry of Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation of the Republic of Srpska.