- Zmijanje embroidery- world’s cultural heritage posted on March 21, 2016
- Capljina Municipality distributing land owned by Prebilovci residents posted on January 25, 2016
- Srpska receives a committee to combat hate speech on the Internet posted on February 14, 2014
- Pediatric Cardiologist Stevan Bajić: I came back because I belong here posted on October 8, 2013
- FAMILIES OF KILLED JNA SOLDIERS NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO DOBROVOLJACKA STREET IS DEVASTATING FACT posted on May 2, 2017
The average net salary in Ugljevik last year amounted to 1,089 KM and 1,013 KM in Gacko, according to this information these communities have the highest average salary in Srpska.
According to the Institute of Statistics, Kostajnica has the lowest salary, an average of 550 KM, followed by Petrovac with 561 KM.
Employees in Banjaluka earn an average of 939 KM per month in Banjaluka and 781 KM in Prijedor.
Statistics show that last year’s net income in Trebinje reached 848 KM and 815 KM in Doboj.
According to the Mayor of Ugljevik, this municipality is the most developed in Srpska and has a huge economic capacity in the form of the mine and power plant Ugljevik.
At the end of last year there were 1, 859 registered workers in the mine and power plant Ugljevik, with an average salary of 1,242 KM.