- Top 5 Eco Attractions in Bosnia and Herzegovina posted on March 13, 2014
- Vitinka – winner of good medal for it’s unique quality! posted on May 20, 2017
- Minister Klokić Visited Baden Württemberg State Farmers Association and Chamber of Commerce posted on May 22, 2017
- World Energy Efficiency Day posted on March 5, 2014
- Livne: Center – Link between Srpska and Israel posted on September 4, 2015
The average net salary in Ugljevik last year amounted to 1,089 KM and 1,013 KM in Gacko, according to this information these communities have the highest average salary in Srpska.
According to the Institute of Statistics, Kostajnica has the lowest salary, an average of 550 KM, followed by Petrovac with 561 KM.
Employees in Banjaluka earn an average of 939 KM per month in Banjaluka and 781 KM in Prijedor.
Statistics show that last year’s net income in Trebinje reached 848 KM and 815 KM in Doboj.
According to the Mayor of Ugljevik, this municipality is the most developed in Srpska and has a huge economic capacity in the form of the mine and power plant Ugljevik.
At the end of last year there were 1, 859 registered workers in the mine and power plant Ugljevik, with an average salary of 1,242 KM.