- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Republika Srpska Prime Minister Zeljka Cvijanovic and Ambassador of Slovakia to BiH Jan Psenica have expressed their mutual interest in strengthening the cooperation between Srpska and Slovakia in agriculture and energy projects.
Cvijanovic has presented the reform measures of the Republika Srpska Government to the ambassador, which are aimed at economy stabilization, preservation and increase of the economic liquidity and creation of conditions for attracting domestic and foreign investors, announced the Srpska Government’s Public Relations Bureau.
The Srpska PM has pointed out that there are many opportunities for further intensification of the cooperation between Srpska and Slovakia, stressing that there is a significant investment potential for Slovakia’s companies in Srpska.
Possible joint projects were also discussed, for which the practical mechanism is necessary to be provided in order to achieve a direct cooperation between the businessmen of Srpska and Slovakia for mutual benefit.