- Top 5 Eco Attractions in Bosnia and Herzegovina posted on March 13, 2014
- Vitinka – winner of good medal for it’s unique quality! posted on May 20, 2017
- Minister Klokić Visited Baden Württemberg State Farmers Association and Chamber of Commerce posted on May 22, 2017
- World Energy Efficiency Day posted on March 5, 2014
- Livne: Center – Link between Srpska and Israel posted on September 4, 2015
Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik said this evening in Mostar that it was time to put disputes in the region aside and to turn to the strengthening of cooperation between countries.
Dodik has said that this evening’s meeting of regional leaders in Mostar is a good opportunity for these talks.
Asked what he expects from BiH Presidency member Bakir Izetbegovic this evening, Dodik has said that he does not expect anything since Izetbegovic created problems both in the FBiH and BiH.
Dodik has said that Serbia has conducted active politics of cooperation, that it did not make a single move aimed at complicating the relations in BiH, but that Izetbegovic did it.
Dodik has said that he is glad because of Vucic’s victory in the presidential election in Serbia, adding that stable Serbia is important for the region, which is guaranteed by Vucic’s politics of peace and stability.
Dodik called claims about instability of the region and a possibility of conflicts mere speculations and fabrications.
“I don’t believe in stories that the region is unstable and that conflicts could occur, these are speculations by some from outside who built their carriers here on false stories,” Dodik has said.
According to him, even though the government at the BiH level is not functioning and even though there are problems in the FBiH, there are no indications of violence, but there is a general danger of terrorism.
Dodik and Vucic this evening together arrived in the Romansa restaurant in Mostar, where regional leaders will have a dinner.