- Zmijanje embroidery- world’s cultural heritage posted on March 21, 2016
- Capljina Municipality distributing land owned by Prebilovci residents posted on January 25, 2016
- Srpska receives a committee to combat hate speech on the Internet posted on February 14, 2014
- Pediatric Cardiologist Stevan Bajić: I came back because I belong here posted on October 8, 2013
- Baptismal Slava feasts cost over 300 EUR! posted on November 15, 2013
Mirko Miočić, famous participant of many quiz programms from Zadar, passed away today around noon at General hospital in Zadar.
Famous Miočić has stopped playing in March 2016 when he lost his lower right leg and left foot as an outcome of diabetes. He was hospitalized in Zagreb. After a long period of hospitalization, he was directed to physical treatment to recover. Unfortunately, Miočić again asked for help at Zadar’s General hospital on May 7th where he was diagnosed with extensively pneumonia. After 8 days of hospital treatment, Mirko died today. That information was confirmed by dr. Edi Karuc, deputy of Zadar general hospital.