- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Together with the team of the Ministry of Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation and Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management, the Minister of Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation of the Republic of Srpska Zlatan Klokić visited the Baden Württemberg State Farmers Association and Chamber of Commerce.
Republic of Srpska fruit and vegetable sector investment opportunities were presented at the meeting at the Association, and German sideexpressed its interest and offered a possibility to use its promotion channels for further presentation.
The meeting at the Chamber of Commerce discussed also potentials for cooperation in other sectors, in addition to the fruit and vegetable sector, including possibilities for participation of our businessmen in fairs, in particular in the metalworking industry sector.
As a reminder, the meetings are held within a targeted campaign of proactive investor attraction to the fruit and vegetable sector, which is conducted this week in Germany and comprises representatives of the Ministry of Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation and Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management.
This campaign is a segment of the activities planned by the Consultancy Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Srpska andthe World Bank Group / International Finance Corporation.
The Republic of Srpska Representative Office to Germany is also taking active part in the activities and announced meetings.