- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Minister of Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation of the Republika Srpska, Zlatan Klokic, spoke on Tuesday (31 May 2016) in his office with a delegation of the company R+S Group from Germany, represented by the owner of the company Markus Röhner, its director Matthias Predojević and company representative for Republika Srpska/BiH Novica Blagojevic.
At the meeting, they discussed opening a Banja Luka representative office of R+S Group, whose prevailing activity is energy, as well as opportunities to establish cooperation with electrical engineering schools and faculties in the Republic of Srpska in terms of training and offering practice to students of those secondary schools and faculties in the field of electric power.