- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
In the presence of the Minister of Economy Željko Sertić and the German Ambassador Axel Dittmann the German-Serbian Chamber of Commerce was founded. It is the first bilateral chamber founded under the new Law on Chambers of Commerce in Serbia. The establishment has emerged on the basis of the agreement the Government of both countries.
German-Serbian Chamber of Commerce has four priorities:
- Support Services and State companies that are interested in doing business in Germany and Serbia
- Representing the interests of German companies to the Serbian partner companies
- To be a central Network for German and Serbian business representatives
- Improvement of dual education in Serbia
The guest of honour Minister of Economy Željko Sertić congratulated the newly founded German-Serbian Chamber of Commerce and stressed the importance of German-Serbian economic relations. He expressed satisfaction that Serbian economic institutions are now formally established with the chamber and they have a reliable partner. He expressed hope that the chamber together with Serbian institutions is going to continue to work on the improvement of economic relations between the two countries and bringing new investors. According to him, the formation of the chamber is a great gesture of friendship, trust and commitment to the future create even tighter links that can come to us.
DSW President and CEO of Hemofarm, Ronald Seeliger said that the establishment of the German Serbian Chamber of Commerce is a natural extension of current practice in the economic cooperation between Germany and Serbia, which is the most intense part of the economic relations between the two countries.