- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
The ambassadors of the Steering Board of the Peace Implementation Council /PIC/, with dissenting Russia, called today the Republika Srpska Government not to hold a referendum on the Reublika Srpska Day.
The ambassadors urge BiH institutions to address this issue through the established legal procedures and the existing constitutional framework, and through constructive dialogue.
“In this context, we note that there are proceedings already ongoing before the BiH Constitutional Court that have been instituted by the representatives of the BiH institutions with the aim of assessing the constitutionality of the Republika Srpska National Assembly’s decision on referendum, as well as a request for review of the decision of the BiH Constitutional Court regarding the Law on Republika Srpska Holidays submitted by the Srpska National Assembly,” reads the statement by the ambassadors of the PIC Steering Board after the meeting held today in Sarajevo.
PIC Steering Board further calls on all parties in BiH to refrain from hasty measures and divisive rhetoric, which only deepen the negative political atmosphere.