- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Prime Minister of the Republic of Srpska, Zeljka Cvijanovic, received yesterday the Ambassador of Pakistan to BiH, H.E. Muhammad Yousaf during his inaugural visit.
On this occasion Prime Minister Cvijanovic expressed her warm welcome to the Ambassador of Pakistan during his term of office and a successful tenure in BiH.
The meeting focused beside the current economic and political situation in the Republic of Srpska and BiH on the discussion about possibilities of economic cooperation.
The Prime Minister briefed Ambassador Yousaf about economic potentials and capacities of the Republic of Srpska and emphasized that the Government was ready to offer maximum support to all potential investors.
Prime Minister Cvijanovic particularly pointed to energy, agriculture and tourism as potential areas of investment and invited businessmen from Pakistan to invest in the Republic of Srpska.
The interlocutors pointed to the necessity of holding a meeting of business delegations of Pakistan and the Republic of Srpska in the nearest future.