- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Prime Minister of the Republic of Srpska Zeljka Cvijanovic received today the Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia to BiH, H.E. Iztok Grmek during his farewell visit.
During the meeting the interlocutors exchanged views about the current political and economic situation in the Republic of Srpska, in BiH and in the entire region. In that context the European integration process and implementation of the Reform Agenda have also been discussed.
Prime Minister Cvijanovic and Ambassador Grmek expressed on this occasion mutual satisfaction with the current level of cooperation between Slovenia and Republic of Srpska in many fields and agreed though that there were potentials to extend economic cooperation with some new projects.
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Srpska thanked the Ambassador of Slovenia for the support and engagement of Slovenia in BiH and extended her best wishes for successful continuation of the Ambassador’s professional career and personal wellbeing.