- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Prime Minister of the Republika Srpska Zeljka Cvijanovic met on Friday with representatives of the “Polnovakia Agrar” Company and spoke about possible cooperation in the area of agriculture.
During the meeting, representatives of the Slovakian Company who are paying a return visit to the Republika Srpska, presented certain concrete ideas and proposals for future cooperation and expressed their readiness to cooperate with the RS producers and institutions and to invest in agricultural industry.
Prime Minister Cvijanovic emphasized that the Republika Srpska was interested in sharing the experience of the “Polnovakia Agrar” with regard to the improvement of the agricultural sector and reiterated that agriculture was the priority in the long term development plan of the Republika Srpska.
The interlocutors agreed that joint projects in future can contribute to the improvement of business and institutional cooperation between the two countries.
Representatives of the Republika Srpska Ministries of Agriculture, Industry and Finance were also in attendance of the meeting.