- Serbian students win host of medals at knowledge Olympiads posted on July 27, 2017
- Why invest in Republic of Srpska? posted on July 28, 2017
- Djokovic ends 2017 Season due to elbow injury posted on July 27, 2017
- The Government adopts the Information Note on the network of primary schools in Republic of Srpska posted on July 28, 2017
– Republika Srpska Prime Minister Zeljka Cvijanovic said yesterday in Banjaluka that Srpska is proudly celebrating the Day of the Republika Srpska Army.
“This day, along with the Republika Srpska Day and the Day of the Republika Srpska Police, is one of the most important holidays that we celebrate,” Cvijanovic told reporters, after she laid a wreath at the Memorial Ossuary at the New Cemetery in Banjaluka on the occasion of the Day of the Republika Srpska Army.
She has recalled that the Third Infantry Regiment /Republika Srpska/ of the BiH Armed Forces guards the tradition of the Republika Srpska Army.
“We want to pay tribute to all those who created Republika Srpska,” said Cvijanovic.
Wreaths were laid by the envoy of Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik, the delegation of the Republika Srpska National Assembly, ministers in the Srpska Government, Republika Srpska Member of the BiH Presidency Mladen Ivanic, representatives of BiH institutions and the BiH Armed Forces and non-governmental organisations that arose from defensive-patriotic war.
The Kozara Barracks will host today the reception organised by the commander of the Third Infantry Regiment /Republika Srpska/ of the BiH Armed Forces for the delegations of Republika Srpska Ministry of Interior, the Banjaluka City and NGOs that arose from defensive-patriotic war.
The Republika Srpska Army was formed according to the decision of the Republika Srpska National Assembly on May 12, 1992 as an expression of need to defend the Serb population and land from the aggression of others.