- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
- Celebrating World Theatre Day (Video) posted on March 27, 2014
Republika Srpska Prime Minister Zeljka Cvijanovic has said that the candidacy of Desnica Radivojevic for the head of Srebrenica Municipality is an old trick of Sarajevo’s kitchen, which aims to break the Serb constituency, however there are no obstacles to have a single candidate of the Serb parties.
Cvijanovic has said that the candidacy of Radivojevic is already seen recipe and formula which aims to break the Serb electorate.
“I think this is an old trick that we have seen from Sarajevo’s kitchen, which is nothing new,” Cvijanovic told reporters in Zvornik.
She has said that the coalition agreement reached earlier by the Serb parties in Srebrenica will give results and that we “will have a head of municipality who will work in favour of all citizens, as we have in Zvornik.”
“We expect the same in Srebrenica, that deserves a good and realistic authority, thus there is no obstacle to have a Serb for the head of Srebrenica Municipality,” says Cvijanovic.
Desnica Radivojevic, a former deputy prime minister of the Federation of BiH and the SDA official, who is now close to the SDP, filed yesterday candidacy for head of Srebrenica.
The Serb parties have previously agreed that Mladen Grujicic is a single candidate for the head of Srebrenica Municipality.