- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
- Celebrating World Theatre Day (Video) posted on March 27, 2014
The Ustasha killed 525 Serbs from Veljun near Vojnic between May 6 and May 8, 1941.
According to the data of the association Jadovno 1941 from Banjaluka, before they were murdered, the Serbs from Veljun had been monstrously tortured in the school and gendarmerie building in Veljun and then brought by the Ustasha to Hrvatski Blagaj, where they were slaughtered and killed with axes and mullets.
The victims were thrown into pits dug out in the valley between the school building and Catholic church, as well as into natural pits in the village.