- Top 5 Eco Attractions in Bosnia and Herzegovina posted on March 13, 2014
- Vitinka – winner of good medal for it’s unique quality! posted on May 20, 2017
- Minister Klokić Visited Baden Württemberg State Farmers Association and Chamber of Commerce posted on May 22, 2017
- World Energy Efficiency Day posted on March 5, 2014
- Livne: Center – Link between Srpska and Israel posted on September 4, 2015
Representatives of Ministry of Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation and Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water
Representatives of the Ministry of Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation and Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management, in cooperation with the World Bank Group, will be in Germany from 15 to 19 May within a of fruit and vegetable sector investor outreach mission.
This is a campaign of proactive investor attraction to this sector. During their stay in Germany, our representatives will visit several fruit and vegetable processing companies that expressed interest in cooperation. On that occasion, German companies will be presented general conditions for doing business in the Republic of Srpska and specific investment opportunities in the fruit and vegetable sector.
On the first day, visits are planned to companies OGA Nordbaden EG and Bonduelle Deutschland GmbH.
This mission represents fulfilment of goals of the RS Foreign Investment Encouragement Strategy 2016-2020, and it is implemented under a cooperation agreement between the World Bank Group and the Government of the Republic of Srpska.