- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Republika Srpska Justice Minister Anton Kasipovic told SRNA on Monday that the issue of the real competence of the BiH Court needs to be resolved by criminal law.
Kasipovic said that a sub-group, which was formed by the Justice Ministries in BiH, will review the issue of real competence of the BiH Court tomorrow, and that the continuation of the structured dialogue on judicial reform in BiH should be agreed after it finishes its operations.
“The position of the Republika Srpska Justice Ministry is known, namely, that the widened competence of the BiH Court produced questionable results, which is confirmed by an analytical assessment by the BiH High Judicial and Prosecutorial Council,” Kasipovic has said.
He reiterated that the approach in which there is a widened competence of the BiH Court is not good.
“This issue should be resolved by criminal law. We think that we gave enough arguments so that partners in this process can accept our solutions without any hesitation or fear,” Kasipovic said.