- Top 5 Eco Attractions in Bosnia and Herzegovina posted on March 13, 2014
- Vitinka – winner of good medal for it’s unique quality! posted on May 20, 2017
- Minister Klokić Visited Baden Württemberg State Farmers Association and Chamber of Commerce posted on May 22, 2017
- Representatives of Ministry of Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation and Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water posted on May 16, 2017
- World Energy Efficiency Day posted on March 5, 2014
At a meeting today with the Russian Ambassador to BiH, Petr Ivantsov, BiH Foreign Minister Igor Crnadak stressed the importance of Russia’s unequivocal support to the Dayton Agreement and the importance of a firm internal agreement and reform processes in BiH.
Crnadak and Ivantsov spoke in Sarajevo about bilateral relations between BiH and Russia and the current political situation in BiH, says a press release from the BiH Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
They discussed a clearing of debt and welcomed the fact that BiH is the only country in the region which has an agreement on clearing debt which was implemented by the payment of money, without compensations.
The press release says that they discussed an upcoming meeting between Crnadak and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and an upcoming meeting of intergovernmental commissions on trade and economic cooperation, which will be held on May 17 in Moscow.
Crnadak and Ivantsov also discussed the most efficient ways of implementing the programme of cultural cooperation between BiH and Russia, 2017-2019, multilateral cooperation and other regional and global topics.