- Zmijanje embroidery- world’s cultural heritage posted on March 21, 2016
- Capljina Municipality distributing land owned by Prebilovci residents posted on January 25, 2016
- Srpska receives a committee to combat hate speech on the Internet posted on February 14, 2014
- Pediatric Cardiologist Stevan Bajić: I came back because I belong here posted on October 8, 2013
- FAMILIES OF KILLED JNA SOLDIERS NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO DOBROVOLJACKA STREET IS DEVASTATING FACT posted on May 2, 2017
At a meeting today with the Russian Ambassador to BiH, Petr Ivantsov, BiH Foreign Minister Igor Crnadak stressed the importance of Russia’s unequivocal support to the Dayton Agreement and the importance of a firm internal agreement and reform processes in BiH.
Crnadak and Ivantsov spoke in Sarajevo about bilateral relations between BiH and Russia and the current political situation in BiH, says a press release from the BiH Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
They discussed a clearing of debt and welcomed the fact that BiH is the only country in the region which has an agreement on clearing debt which was implemented by the payment of money, without compensations.
The press release says that they discussed an upcoming meeting between Crnadak and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and an upcoming meeting of intergovernmental commissions on trade and economic cooperation, which will be held on May 17 in Moscow.
Crnadak and Ivantsov also discussed the most efficient ways of implementing the programme of cultural cooperation between BiH and Russia, 2017-2019, multilateral cooperation and other regional and global topics.