- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
- Celebrating World Theatre Day (Video) posted on March 27, 2014
Serbian National Assembly President Maja Gojkovic on Thursday scheduled the presidential elections in the country for April 2.
According to her, presidential candidates’ programs are “of exceptional importance for Serbia’s future and the state’s stability.”
“I call on citizens and wish that they elect the best candidate, who will cooperate with the government seriously and responsibly, and who will together with the government fight to preserve Serbia’s political and economic stability, as well as its freedom, independence, and sovereignty,” Gojokovic said.
She also had the following message for the candidates:
“I wish to them not to forget Serbian citizens during the campaign, to respect them and count on their votes if they address them with their programs, not with hatred. To fight with work and responsibility, respect democratic principles and the will that citizens will express.”