- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Director of the Republika Srpska Institute of Statistics, Radmila Cickovic, told yesterday that a single programme for BiH census data processing is not in accordance with the Law on Population Census and cannot be acceptable to Republika Srpska.“Director of the BiH Statistics Agency Velimir Jukic passed today a decision on single programme for BiH census data processing, which will qualify 196,000 disputable population questionnaires as residents, without the consent of the members of the Central Census Bureau,” said Cickovic, adding that the BiH Statistics Agency did not agree on the above mentioned decision.
She pointed out that, after passing the above mentioned decision, the question now is how valid would be the results of the population census in BiH.
“I am surprised with such working method, because I have learned through the media that Jukic made a decision on a single programme for BiH census data processing, which is unacceptable,” added Cickovic.
Director of the BiH Statistics Agency Velimir Jukic issued today a decision on a single programme for BiH census data processing without the consent of the entity institutes, according to which 196,000 disputable population questionnaires will be treated as residents.