- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Srpska Prime Minister Zeljka Cvijanovic said Thursday Republika Srpska is ready to fill out the European Commission Questionnaire and has so far answered 2,500 questions.
Following a meeting with the Head of the EU Delegation to Bosnia and Herzegovina/Special Representative, Ambassador Lars-Gunnar Wigemark, Cvijanovic told reporters she was expecting the other governments in BiH to do their part of the job as well.
She recalled that Republika Srpska had long begun practicing and filling out the EC Questionnaire on the basis of what Serbia had done.
Wigemark said the EC Questionnaire contains more than 3,500 questions.
He noted that during the Thursday meeting he received assurances from the Srpska authorities that Srpska had begun filling out the Questionnaire.