- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik has said that Republika Srpska will settle all its liabilities and that there will be no delays in the process, noting that the arrangements with the IMF are fully politically motivated.
“These arrangements have nothing to do with what they are trying to present – that this is an assistance in the stabilisation of either account or social sector. This is exclusively about political matters,” Dodik told reporters in Banjaluka.
He has stressed that Srpska had neither an arrangement with the IMF nor such kind of assistance in the last two and a half years, but even now it has the prepared funds for pension disbursement and there will be no hesitation in this regard.
According to him, Republika Srpska will settle all its liabilities, in difficult conditions, but without delays that those in the Federation of BiH would like to witness.
“They have chosen this theory exclusively to impose additional problems on Republika Srpska. Republika Srpska is not the sole recipient of that money; if they do not want it, no problem, we will solve our problems addressing to some other side,” said Dodik.
He has said he is sorry for needlessly accepting the arrangement with the IMF once he was a Prime Minister, only because of the situation in the Federation of BiH.
The IMF has postponed the loan arrangement with BiH because FBiH Prime Minister, Fadil Novalic, and Chairman of the BiH Council of Ministers, Denis Zvizdic, refused to sign already agreed a Letter of Intent to the IMF.