- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Round table Euro-Atlantic Dialogue – “Strategic commitment of RS in security and defense system” that gathered MPs from National assembly of Republika Srpska, NGO’s representatives and university proffesors was held last Thursday, 8th of December, in hotel Talija, Banjaluka.
It also gathered students and bachelors from the biggest city in RS.
The main theme of the round table was foreign policy perspectives of Republika Srpska and Bosnia and Herzegovina, and it was covered by the relevant lecturers, experts in the field, security, international relations and foreign policy.
Specific goal of this project is raising awareness on EU and NATO integration of Bosnia and Herzegovina.