- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Republika Srpska Prime Minister Zeljka Cvijanovic and the Ambassador of the Russian Federation to BiH, Petr Ivantsov, spoke about the political and economic situation in BiH, plans for the future and ways to plan future departures of Republika Srpska representatives to a forum in St. Petersburg and all other events which firmly connect the Governments of Srpska and Russia.
“It was an opportunity to inform the Ambassador of the spheres of interest of the Republika Srpska Government, important laws and of what we intend to do in the future,” Cvijanovic told reporters after a meeting with Ivantsov in Istocno Sarajevo.
The Ambassador of the Russian Federation to BiH, Petr Ivantsov, said that Srpska and the Russian Federation have many joint projects.
“We are working on the prospects for increasing the export of agricultural products from Srpska to Russia. A delegation of St. Petersburg will come again at the end of this month or the beginning of the next, and we will discuss a cooperation agreement,” Ivantsov said.
He said that the Russian Government expects Republika Srpska representatives to attend the international forum in St. Petersburg.
“We have many joint projects which serve the interests of both sides,” the Russian Ambassador said.