- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
From the firm which used to deal with engineering and telecommunications, they have developed into company which today represents one of the most successful Solution Providers on the Western Balkans market.
Celebration was held last night, May 18 in Hotel Bosnia’s Crystal Hall. TeleGroup first started in England in 1992, and four years later, daughter company was founded in Banjaluka. Today, they engage more than 60 employees in Banjaluka, and they are having offices and companies in 9 countries, worldwide.
”Republika Srpska represents very respectable and high potential market, and I can say that, because we have developed our employees exactly here, in Banjaluka. We are proud of all of our employees, and when I’m speaking of them, I mean that they are fully experts in their fields, working here in Banjaluka, but also in Europe as well. I am very proud that we still have continuity in Republika Srpska, after 20 years of work.” said Milomir Gligorijevic, Executive Director of TeleGroup.
The Srpska Times