- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
National Assembly of Republika Srpska yesterday rejected the bill of credit conversion with clause in CHF which came from SDS-SRS caucus.
Stand of the opposition in Srpska is that RS Government did not found the solution for citizens who suffered changes with the credits in CHF, but rather that this is essentially done by Hypo Group.
Hypo Group Alpe Adria AG announced that the solution to a problem that the beneficiaries of a loan with the currency clause linking payments to CHF are facing, involves the reduction of credit liabilities by 30 percent, with the conversion into local currency at the current exchange rate and the fixed interest rate of a new loan out of 5.99 percent, while the bank will bear all transfer fees, news agency Srna reported. Previously, on March 2nd president of Republika Srpska Milorad Dodik, prime minister Zeljka Cvijanovic, president of National Assembly of Republika Srpska Nedeljko Cubrilovic, leader of Socialist party Petar Djokic, Minister of finance Zoran Tegeltija and director of Hypo Alpe Adria Banjaluka Goran Babic discussed about bill on conversion loans.
Troubles with the questions of loans in CHF have renewed conflict between ruling parties and opposition, but both sides have agreed about need for solving the problems of citizens which have loans in CHF. After the years of regular payment of loan – their debt stand still or has became even larger.
In Republika Srpska has been estimated about 3800 users of this loans. Because of the personal insolvency 23 cases of suicide have been registered in Srpska.
The Srpska Times