- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
On the occasion of 13th July, the Statehood Day, and the Montenegrin House in Belgrade was officially opened by presidents of Serbia and Montenegro, Tomislav Nikolić and Filip Vujanović.
This is of special significance and value to both countries as a proof of close and friendly relationships between the two countries, said Vujanović. The official opening was visited by many politicians, members of the diplomatic corps and other numerous personalities from the political, economic and cultural of life.
us personalities from the political, economic and cultural of life.
See more at: Diplomacy&Commerce.rs