- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
- Celebrating World Theatre Day (Video) posted on March 27, 2014
“Komercijalna banka made a significant profit in the first five months of this year in the amount of around 29 million euros” said the president of the Managing Board of Komercijalna Banka prof. Dr. Vladimir Krulj.
He pointed out that this business result showed that Komercijalna Banka hadgreat potential for further growth, both in the banking market of Serbia and in the banking market of the region, but also points to its real value. Dr Vladimir Krulj explained that this profit, significantly higher than planned and significantly higher than the realised operating profit in the same period last year, resulted from the extraordinary commitment of all the employees of Komercijalna Banka who have taken a number of concrete steps aimed at improving the operations of the largest domestic bank and strengthening itsmarket positions. The president of the Executive Board of Komercijalna Banka, Dr. Alexander Picker, added that the bank’s profit amounted to RSD 3,758 million, in the first five months of this year (about EUR 29 million), RSD 1,88 billion higher than the profit planned by the Business Plan for this year.