- Prime Minister Cvijanovic attends the prayer ceremonies in honor of St. Mardarije of Libertyville posted on July 17, 2017
- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- China is about to build new thermal power plant in Gacko posted on July 19, 2017
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Janja Corak (88) and Rose Kurlika (94) are the last two inhabitants of the small village of Kotezi in south-eastern Bosnia and Herzegovina, but living at opposite ends of the almost totally abandoned area, even they rarely see each other.