- Zmijanje embroidery- world’s cultural heritage posted on March 21, 2016
- Capljina Municipality distributing land owned by Prebilovci residents posted on January 25, 2016
- Srpska receives a committee to combat hate speech on the Internet posted on February 14, 2014
- Pediatric Cardiologist Stevan Bajić: I came back because I belong here posted on October 8, 2013
- FAMILIES OF KILLED JNA SOLDIERS NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO DOBROVOLJACKA STREET IS DEVASTATING FACT posted on May 2, 2017
Third Republika Srpska’s manager forum, conference dedicated to improvement, exchange of knowledge and experience, and RS manager interconnection, is to be held on 22nd of March in Banjaluka.
Srđan Praštalo, president of Forum’s organization committee, stresses the importance of continuing education and tracking trends in area of management.
“Research from 2015. about position and attitude of managers has shown that even beside everyday administrative, economic, legal and other challenges they’re facing everyday, they usually do not have adequate competence, nor sufficient management skills and expertise. I’m really delighted to have the opportunity and personally, but also as “Consultin”, to be part of this story as a sponsor to support the conference, which aims to contribute to economic recovery through education“, said Praštalo.
The Srpska Times