- Celebrating World Theatre Day (Video) posted on March 27, 2014
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Highest salaries in Ugljevik and Gacko posted on April 4, 2014
- MIHAJLOVIC: NEW BRIDGE WILL CONNECT DRINA BANKS SOON posted on April 11, 2017
- Trends – Insurance Market in the Republika Srpska: Steady Growth and Necessity to Adapt posted on October 9, 2013
Third Republika Srpska’s manager forum, conference dedicated to improvement, exchange of knowledge and experience, and RS manager interconnection, is to be held on 22nd of March in Banjaluka.
Srđan Praštalo, president of Forum’s organization committee, stresses the importance of continuing education and tracking trends in area of management.
“Research from 2015. about position and attitude of managers has shown that even beside everyday administrative, economic, legal and other challenges they’re facing everyday, they usually do not have adequate competence, nor sufficient management skills and expertise. I’m really delighted to have the opportunity and personally, but also as “Consultin”, to be part of this story as a sponsor to support the conference, which aims to contribute to economic recovery through education“, said Praštalo.
The Srpska Times