- Top 5 Eco Attractions in Bosnia and Herzegovina posted on March 13, 2014
- Vitinka – winner of good medal for it’s unique quality! posted on May 20, 2017
- Minister Klokić Visited Baden Württemberg State Farmers Association and Chamber of Commerce posted on May 22, 2017
- World Energy Efficiency Day posted on March 5, 2014
- Livne: Center – Link between Srpska and Israel posted on September 4, 2015
Third Republika Srpska’s manager forum, conference dedicated to improvement, exchange of knowledge and experience, and RS manager interconnection, is to be held on 22nd of March in Banjaluka.
Srđan Praštalo, president of Forum’s organization committee, stresses the importance of continuing education and tracking trends in area of management.
“Research from 2015. about position and attitude of managers has shown that even beside everyday administrative, economic, legal and other challenges they’re facing everyday, they usually do not have adequate competence, nor sufficient management skills and expertise. I’m really delighted to have the opportunity and personally, but also as “Consultin”, to be part of this story as a sponsor to support the conference, which aims to contribute to economic recovery through education“, said Praštalo.
The Srpska Times