- What is exact amount of public debt of the RS? posted on July 21, 2017
- Serbian girl with world wide “girl of the year” status and helpfull tool! posted on July 11, 2017
- Ferhadija – Queen of Bosnian Mosques posted on May 6, 2016
- Construction of Factory ‘Henkel ceresit’ in Bileća starts posted on October 8, 2013
- 30 smartest people alive today posted on May 26, 2017
Women as founders and leaders are still grossly underrepresented in the world of business. For example, the European Startup Monitor reports that only 15% of startups in Europe are founded by women. The world can always do more to celebrate the emergence and success of female business leaders.
Why? Because diversity leads to prosperity. And it gives women a chance to connect with smart and talented women for potential job opportunities and partnerships. The information is valuable if we want to encourage women to confidently start their own businesses, and to join industries that sorely lack a workforce with diverse gender makeups.
The Hundert, a Berlin based startup project, is trying to shine a light on great women in business across Europe. The digital-centric publication’s eight volume contains a list of 100 successful European female founders.
These 100 contacts can be valuable to women hoping to gain startup experience; to start a new enterprise; or simply be inspired by great women in business. Pass it on and spread the word. The way the world builds companies will only get better if we constantly share examples of diversity in business working well.
The Srpska Times/Forbes.com